Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why am I such a bad friend?

I can never do anything right. School hasn't even started yet, and I already feel too overwhelmed. I feel like every little thing I do is being judged, and I'm never scoring high. I have amazing friends. I really do. After my best friends and I from LV kind of drifted when we entered high school, I found so many friends that I have things in common with. I can honestly say with my entire heart that I love them more than words even describe. I never thought I'd find anyone else that made me feel the way my 'old group' did, but I know that they do. Sure, I want so badly to rekindle what I had with my old friends. Is that such a crime? They've been there for me since the second grade. We just lost a little contact due to school things, but I want and I need to be there for them. Just because we're not as close as we used to be doesn't mean we can't be that way again. But now I feel like when I try to hangout with both groups, people get angry with me and see me as a backstabbing person who is 'too good' for anyone. I hate this so much. I must be a pretty sucky friend. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment